Re: [Gimp-developer] Any way to convince Gimp installed in a prefix to only use the plugins in the prefix?

On Fri, 2014-01-24 at 14:58 -0500, Elle Stone wrote:
I usually have three or four separate installations of Gimp from git,
each in its own prefix.

Is there a way to tell Gimp in a prefix to only use the plugins in its
own prefix, other than resetting the folder preferences every time I
want to switch prefixes?

You could compile each to have its own preferences folder, e.g. when
running autoconf or configure --with-gimpdir=.gimp-2.9-socks (say),
and then you can configure their folders separately.