Re: [Gimp-developer] Jenkins infrastructure (Was: Jenkins tutorial)

I don't have any Groovy experience but I can say that the Docs on
python.orgare great for learning Python.  See their tutorial which
includes best
practices for the language and other tid bits.

http://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/index.html