Re: [Gimp-developer] ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.8.12 released (Michael Natterer)

27/08/2014 14:39, sgrìobh Jehan Pagès:
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Michael Bauer <fios akerbeltz org> wrote:

Well actually you were in the list of contributors in the release
email, but under the name "akerbeltz" (the before last name). I assume
this is indeed you, since this corresponds to your email address. If
you prefer your real name to be used there, you should ask the
translation team to change this (not sure how they work, but I see the
committer is "GNOME Translation Robot", so I guess an automatized
process).
Och ... sorry, I assumed it was alphabetical, never occurred to me to lool for akerbeltz or my name at the end. it's fine as it is in that case.
Well there is an individual who has an Ubuntu ppa. You could search
for it, if you wish.
This is not an official ppa from the GIMP team, though. Just so you know.
ok thanks

Michael

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net <http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>