Re: [Gimp-developer] Nightly Build of GIMP

Jehan:
These are my nightly builds. I build all of gimp's dependencies every
night from source. Right now I use cairo 1.12.14, and libpng 1.6.3.
All of the build options can be found around here:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/tree/build/windows/jhbuild/build.jhbuildrc#n133

This definitely sounds more like a cairo problem than a libpng
problem. I just realized that there's a minor upgrade of pixman
available (to 0.30.2), so I'll pull that in tonight because it might
have a bugfix.

I'm now cc'd on the bugreport you mentioned. We can continue this
discussion there.

  -- drawoc

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:55 AM, Jehan Pagès