Re: [Gimp-developer] refactor palette loading code

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Michael Henning
<drawoc darkrefraction com> wrote:
I made a few minor nitpicks on your commit on github. If you would fix
those points, I'll commit your code to master.

ok cool, someone reviewed the patch before me. :-D

As a side note for the future, the fastest way to get a patch reviewed
is normally if you post it to a pastebin and bother people on irc.

For my own, I would prefer a git format-patch like this, but on a
feature request/bug report on bugzilla. That's easy to patch a branch
and to remove after. And also we keep track of any discussion or
updated patch about a feature/fix. For instance go find this email
thread in one year in the mailing history.

  -- drawoc

P.S. I don't see the patch on that last email. Are you sure you attached it?

I see it but I was also a direct recipient. I guess that the list
cleans emails out from any attached file.
Could we have conditional filters? Like any text file with a ".patch"
or ".diff" extension should not be filtered out.

Jehan