Re: [Gimp-developer] Designs made using Gimp

El 09/09/13 14:06, Michael Schumacher escribió:
On 09.09.2013 18:41, Mahavisnujana Ochoa wrote:

[a wall of urls]

This is a good way to get into many spam filters. I'd suggest to

- put those onto some image posting, like e.g. flickr, deviantart
- paste a link to the collection, instead of all the single items
- write aome explanatory text in the mail

And I'd add that a development mailing list isn't the best place to post your portfolio of things made with GIMP.
There are forums, a user mailing list and other places for that.

Gez.