Re: [Gimp-developer] GEGL Gaussian Blur (Gimp/gegl git)

Victor must have done some magic since he sent me an email saying that he
was looking into the OpenCL bug. I can now say that this is gone and in
fact GEGL is considerably more stable. I can actually work on 16-bit tiffs
without crashing! :)

I was so excited about this that I rebuilt both Windows and Mac and posted
on my website.

Thanks devs!

Partha