[Gimp-developer] GEGL-porting matrix

Hi,

I'm updating the GEGL- and GIO porting matrix in our wiki on a monthly
basis.
For somebody who didn't implement the ports it is hard to find out from the code whether still something needs to be done. Because of this I hereby ask the developers who already ported ops to GEGL and/or OpenCL
that are currently in status 'work in progress' (yellow) whether their
port is finished or -if you have wiki access - to update the wiki accordingly.
If you know about the the statuses of ports that were done by
currently inactive developers it was nice if you told me, too.

Thanks in advance,

Sven