[Gimp-developer] My plugin doesn't start anymore afte r upgrading mingw/gcc suite

Hello everyone,

This morning, on my Windows platform, I’ve decided to run a “mingw-get.exe upgrade” command in order to give
a fresh update to my compiling tools.

The process finished fine and the GCC version changed from 4.7.2 to 4.8.1... but I shouldn't have done it!

I went to my plugin source code (it’s BIMP, by the way), then I run the usual batch command in order to
compile it with the “new” tools. The compiler ended without errors, but now the plugin is disappeared from
GIMP!

One strange thing after the upgrade: the filesize of my plugin’s executable changed from 270 KB to 320 KB...
I think I have to add some new options to the compiler, or what?

This is the full command I use to compile my plugin:
https://github.com/alessandrofrancesconi/gimp-plugin-bimp/blob/master/makewin.bat

Thanks for your attention