Re: [Gimp-developer] image redraw broken with git sources

On 10/03/2013 01:11 PM, Elle Stone wrote:
I'm using cairo-1.12.14-r4 with use flags

  + + xcb            : Support the X C-language Binding, a replacement for Xlib
  - - xlib-xcb       : Use XCB renderer backend for acceleration over xlib

Would things draw faster to the screen if I enabled xlib-xcb? Or would
drawing to the screen break?

cairo-1.12.16 is available in gentoo but masked. Helmut, which version
of cairo are you using? Mitch, what version of cairo do you recommend?

Hi Elle,

I use git master without any configure options except --prefix.

That's not really a recommendation, but it works for me :)

Regards,
--Mitch