Re: [Gimp-developer] Setting Up a Release Procedure

Jehan Pagès (jehan marmottard gmail com) wrote:
Oh right. I just checked again. In the AUTHORS page, there is actually
a Sven Neumann as maintainer alongside Mitch. I actually realize I
made a mistake, because that's another Sven!

Indeed  :)

Sven N. hasn't been very active in Gimp development for quite a while
now. He is currently focussing on different things. I met him a few
weeks ago and he is alive and well - just not in the GIMP universe  :)

I completely understand that each individual enjoys being a maintainer —
and thus the main actor!

I for one would not enjoy maintainership  :)

Bye,
       Simon

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/