[Gimp-developer] GIMP Icons

Hello,

I am sorry if this is not the right place to ask this. I have been creating
a theme for GIMP specifically to change out all the icons in GIMP.
hopefully the development team has taken notice to a recent OMG Ubuntu
article <http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2013/09/gimp-icon-flat-themethis > about
this. Direct link to my theme on my
DeviantArt<http://android272.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-Icon-Theme-Flat-375010811>.
but there seems that people are having a problem with my theme. depending
on what version of gimp and OS the users run my themes different things
happen. sometimes the icons do not change, sometimes it crashes GIMP,
sometime the Dark theme dose not work and the Light one does, sometimes
nether do. I my self have gone from Ubuntu 12.10 to 13.04, changing nothing
about the theme it started crashing GIMP.  but then updating to GIMP 2.8
fixed it. But then some users have reported it crashing in Ubuntu. It does
not work for anyone that uses windows or mac.

I know that this is not you guys are working on or what this list is for,
or even the most important thing to tackle right now. But would it be
possible for someone to look at my theme and see why it is acting so
strangely? even some incite on how GIMP themes work that might help me fix
the problems. any help would be appreciated. People really like these
themes and would love to work in them. I hope you like them as well.