Re: [Gimp-developer] Test some file plug-ins in master branch

Elle:
I think I just fixed the two issues you mentioned (exporting with
layers and importing grayscale tiffs). Could you grab the latest code
and test those again, to confirm that they're fixed?

(Note that there's an additional problem related to importing with
premultiplied alpha that I'll haven't fixed yet.)

  -- drawoc