Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP - Installed language!

On 19.05.2013 12:36, Mirella Istrate wrote:

Just a "stupid" question: WHY I cannot install "GIMP" in my
preferred language (English)??????? I live in this moment in Switzerland and it
is impossible to install other as German language!!!

You can choose the language used during the install - English is available there, as well as some others, more translations are welcome - and you can change the language of the GIMP UI in the preferences.

--
Regards,
Michael