Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp 2.8 on OS X with Python 2.7 and Wacom Pressure sensitivity

Well, Clayton's build and my builds rely on the same gtk fix that Mitch provided. So, I am not sure why you don't have pressure sensitivity. So, I will look into my gtk build and see what the issue is.

Clayton or anyone, anything specific one has to do while building gtk?

Thanks,
Partha