Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp 2.8 on OS X with Python 2.7 and Wacom Pressure sensitivity

I have this driver installed:
http://cdn.wacom.com/U/Drivers/Mac/Consumer/532/PenTablet_5.3.2-2.dmg

Pressure sensitivity works fine with the binary installation from gimp.org/downloads (but only Python 2.6).

I essentially get no pressure sensitivity with your binary.