Re: [Gimp-developer] Help!!!

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Alexandra Dotcheva wrote:
Hi there. I downloaded GIMP 2.8 today and it has been quite a nightmare so far. For one thing, I do not get
the three components when I open the software. I only get the middle largest segment, not the tools and not
the historic component. I am reading through the manual and cannot apply anything as it has no instruction
how to get the three components in place. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Hi Alexandra,

Perhaps you are looking for 'Windows > Show Toolbox' menu item, as
well as for a variety of 'Windows > Dockable Dialogs > [everything you
need]'? :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org