Re: [Gimp-developer] Good Linux IDE for Gimp?

On 07/20/2013 01:29 AM, Owen wrote:
I'd like to a bit more acquainted with Gimp source and that means an
IDE
(because it's mostly browsing code at the beginning). So, what would
be
the simplest IDE to setup (ideally, install from Ubuntu's software
centre, give it the GIT location, and off we go...)?

This could be better than the "HATE GIMP" threads :-)

Vi, gedit, geany(http://www.geany.org/), Kdevelop, Code::Blocks
(http://www.codeblocks.org)

Vi, Gedit: not really IDEs,

kdevelop: tried it first since I use KDE, but only for C++, Python and PHP these days.

Code::blocks: still looking for a Git plugin.

Currently trying Anjuta....