Re: [Gimp-developer] Generate the API documentation

Hi,

it seems, you forgot the parameter  --enable-gtk-doc-app.

You find a detailed description in our developer wiki*.
Note: the API documentation on developer.gimp.org is
for GIMP 2.6 and thus outdated. Currently the best way to get
an up-to-date API docu is to create it yourself.
I have already considered autogenerating and publishing
the API docu automatically from the continuous builds,
but yet haven't found a hoster.

Kind regards,

Sven

*developer wiki: http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Hacking:API_documentation