Re: [Gimp-developer] double exposure

Thank you! I am going to attempt this again! lol - it was not that hard,
but for some reason I have no idea why I cannot remember the steps!

Jenn

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM, jenn golden <ellimae288 gmail com> wrote:

Hi - last year I attempted and successfully created double exposures using
gimp and digital pics! But I lost the email that had the instructions in
it. Can someone please help me out? I promise to save it somewhere!  I have
not been playing with the program, and I just took pics at a wedding on
Sat, and I wanted to work with a few:)  Thank you!!

Jenn