Re: [Gimp-developer] multithreading and GEGL

that's strange, because it looks for the exact name "libOpenCL.so",
don't you have it? It should be installed with the driver.
But probably you have it considering that you can use darktable
without problems.

I have also a nvidia GPU with GIMP-2.8 (from Ubuntu 12.10) and
noise-reduction works fine with the GPU.

victorm Brava:~$ export GEGL_USE_OPENCL=yes
victorm Brava:~$ gimp-2.8

Victor