Re: [Gimp-developer] multithreading and GEGL

* Victor Oliveira <victormatheus gmail com> [01-29-13 12:34]:
> yes,
>
> export GEGL_ENABLE_OPENCL=yes
>
> also, when you build GEGL, put the option --enable-config.
> with that you can set:
>
> export GEGL_DEBUG=opencl
>
> so you can see if OpenCL is really being used or if there is some bug.

tks, I added to ~/.bashrc as I use pre-packaged rpm.
I cannot see that opencl is required or used by gimp, as
  rpm -q gimp --requires
does not show opencl

is there a test to show usage other than dis-abling, timing an action, and
enabling and timing same action?

tks,
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member