Re: [Gimp-developer] Looking for Gimp Dev. Person to Collaborate with Artist

Hi Danielle,

(CCing the list).

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:41:41 -0800
Danielle Siembieda-Gribben <danielle siembieda gmail com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I hope this is appropriate since it is my first time posting to this list.
> I am a Gimp user and an artist working in Green/Tech Eco Art.

Well, I'm not sure about the list policies.

> I am interested in creating a game that uses a similar platform as Gimp for
> artists.

What do you mean by that? Will the game's user-interface be inspired by the
GIMP? Will the game make use of assets generated by GIMP.

> If you are interested in talking more about it I would love to chat with
> you offline so not to fill the listserve. Let me know if you are interested.

This mailing list is using GNU Mailman - not listserv. Otherwise, I am
interested in discussing it, and you can reach me on Google Chat / Google
Talk / XMPP / Jabber on ShlomiFish jabber org or shlomif gmail com (please
don't try to GChat me on shlomif shlomifish org as @shlomifish.org does not
have an XMPP service). However, I would suggest you share some extra details,
like whether or not you are willing to pay one for their time, whether the
results will be open source / open-art , etc.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish