[Gimp-developer] Looking for Gimp Dev. Person to Collaborate with Artist

Hi there,

I hope this is appropriate since it is my first time posting to this list.
I am a Gimp user and an artist working in Green/Tech Eco Art.

I am interested in creating a game that uses a similar platform as Gimp for artists.

If you are interested in talking more about it I would love to chat with you offline so not to fill the listserve. Let me know if you are interested.

Best,

Danielle Siembieda

siembieda

Art Practitioner