Re: [Gimp-developer] unified transform tool

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:41 PM, peter sikking wrote:

I will need some essential scenarios for that, beyond the obvious
photo horizon correction and getting verticals vertical. it must be
more complicated and the tool(s) should not end up as 2-trick pony(s).

Would a Google+ post help you to collect input?

also I see that the tool options have become the victim of bloat
in the meanwhile. it was probably all well intended. it is up to
me to work with the developer and clean that up.

That would be most appreciated :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org