Re: [Gimp-developer] Image Horizontal Flip

On Fri, 2013-02-08 at 09:01 -0500, Partha Bagchi wrote:
> Something seems have to gone haywire with the horizontal flip.
>
> I think the tile placements seems to be issue? In any case, vertical flip
> works fine but horizontal leaves a mess behind.

I remember fixing this, some way :) I absolutely can't find a commit
saying "flip" but this was reported on IRC, I hacked on it and
now it works. Maybe the person who reported that on IRC remembers
what it was.

It's btw totally unrelated to GEGL.

Regards,
--Mitch