Re: [Gimp-developer] System requirements

Am 10.12.2013 11:58, schrieb Jernej Simončič:
On Monday, December 9, 2013, 16:14:02, Erwin van Wilpe wrote:

Is it possible to run GIMP with Windows server 2008R2?
Yes. Note that if you intend to run it in a terminal server
environment, ensure that clients connect in 32-bit colour mode,
otherwise you'll have stability problems.

In our school we run GIMP in a terminal server environment wirh Windows Server 2008R. In recent weeks the program runs very, very slowly. Has anybody any idea what could cause this problem?