Re: [Gimp-developer] Single build for various OSX versions (Was: [Gimp-user] Open Gimp)

Hi Simone,

Yes, there are incompatibilities if you build on Maverick, it will not run
on a Snow Leopard system as far as I know. I confirmed this when I built on
Mountain Lion and it promptly segfaulted on Snow Leopard.

Thanks,
Partha