Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp git error?

Michael,

Sorry to be dense. But gimp stops running after you click OK on the dialog
box and the gdb stack is empty. So, I am not sure what you are expecting in
the logfile? gdb.txt shows exactly what I posted above.

NU gdb 6.3.50-20050815 (Apple version gdb-1515) (Sat Jan 15 08:33:48 UTC
2011)
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-apple-darwin"...Reading symbols for
shared libraries ...................................... done

(gdb) break g_log
Breakpoint 1 at 0x22d0e560408c1e0
(gdb) set logging on
Copying output to gdb.txt.
(gdb) run
Reading symbols for shared libraries
+++++++++++++++++.+++++++++++++++++++........................................................................................................................................................
done
[...]
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
(After a couple of these screens I get:
Reading symbols for shared libraries .......... done

(process:86394): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from '(null)' to
'GTypePlugin'

(process:86394): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: plugin pointer (0x10480df00) for
type 'GeglChantseamless-clone-compose_c' is invalid
Reading symbols for shared libraries .......... done

(process:86394): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from '(null)' to
'GTypePlugin'

(process:86394): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: plugin pointer (0x10206b010) for
type 'GeglChantseamless-clone_c' is invalid
Reading symbols for shared libraries . done
Reading symbols for shared libraries . done

After a couple of more screens, the dialog box appears:

GEGL operation missing!

GIMP requires the GEGL operation "gegl:seamless-clone".
This operation cannot be found. Check your
GEGL install and ensure it has been compiled
with any dependencies required for GIMP.

When you press OK, you get:

Program exited with code 01.
(gdb) bt full
No stack.
(gdb)

gdb.txt just contains the above other than a warning about liblzma.5.dylib
which I know about.

Thanks,
Partha

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Michael Henning