Re: [Gimp-developer] tiff-error

În data de Fri, 19 Apr 2013 22:57:45 -0400, Partha Bagchi a scris:

I seem to get tiff errors when I am loading a 16-bit tiff say after
opening a couple of images of other formats like png or jpeg. Other
times if I open the tiff first, it seems to open fine.

I am stumped. :(

The error is :LibGimp-WARNING (recursed) **: file-tiff-load.exe:
gimp_flush(): error: Invalid argument

If I use your portable Windows version (gimp-2.8.4, probably a February
build), load any image (even a 1x1 pixel.gif) and then load this image
http://www.secarica.ro/temp/grading_test_v03.tif
a dialog tells me "Unknown field with tag 37724 (0x935c) encountered".
For this case GIMP does not crashes, it just report that error.

However, if I use the "official" installed Windows build (Jernej
Simončič compilation) no error is shown.

?

Windows Vista 64 bit here.

Cristi

--