Re: [Gimp-developer] LGM 2013 - Minutes, results

On 20.04.2013 08:29, scl wrote:
On 08.04.13 at 4:58 PM scl wrote:
Hi to the GIMP participants of LGM,

I wish you have a pleasant and productive stay at the LGM in Madrid.
Can you please inform us people who stayed at home about the GIMP
related topics, results and news (here or in the wiki).

Can I remind on a few notes about topics, results and news (here or in
wiki) from LGM 2013?

I've finished the minutes while at LGM, and they are currently available to the meeting participatns to check if I got anything wrong or if there's anything missing.

Regards,
Michael