Re: [Gimp-developer] tiff-error

I seem to get tiff errors when I am loading a 16-bit tiff say after opening a couple of images of other formats like png or jpeg. Other times if I open the tiff first, it seems to open fine.Â

I am stumped. :(

The error is :LibGimp-WARNING (recursed) **: file-tiff-load.exe: gimp_flush(): error: Invalid argument

Gimp then crashes, that is closes completely. I can provide the Windows crash message, but I doubt that it will be helpful.

Gimp git updated today on Window 7 64-bit.

Thanks,
Partha

Thanks for reporting this.

Please, fill a bug report in bugzilla and attach a tiff showing the bug.

Thanks again,

Téo Mazars