Re: [Gimp-developer] Does anyone want to administer GIMP's buildbot (Jenkins)?

G'Day Sven,
Martin asked me to set you up! I'm not really in the loop to answer the 3 questions, but I'll take a stab at it:

* keep the buildbot running so that when problems arise they are found quickly. * how much time: I doubt it's much, Martin put a ton of time at the beginning to get it all running, and then muks on top of that.
* There is always help for those that ask!

I suspect changing to use a different system would be a lot of work.

I'm on holidays, but I'll set you up when I get back on Tuesday.

Cameron
FlamingText.com

cc:muks,sven,martin