Re: [Gimp-developer] Can I use textures made in GIMP for a project such as a game?

Go ahead! Any images that you make using the clouds generator, or
other similar filters are entirely your property, so feel free to do
what you want with them.

(If you wanted to use the source code of the filter, then that would
be a different story, but just using the images is fine.)

P.S. note that IANAL.

  -- drawoc