Re: [Gimp-developer] Nightly Builds

On 18.09.12 at 9:20 pm drawoc wrote:
Sven:
Try one of the builds from September 12 or later.

Thanks, drawoc. I tried again, but GIMP still crashes when calling Edit/Modules.

I have plans to make the debug builds happen every night as well, I just
haven't gotten around to it yet.

Yes, that would be nice. In the meantime I found another debugger (DrMingw), which is freely available and thus more useful for a wider audience. It can also read debug information in Stabs formats, generated by the Gnu C/C++ Compiler [1]. Perhaps these informations are easier to generate with JHBuild as PDB files (just a thought).

Kind regards,

Sven

[1] http://code.google.com/p/jrfonseca/wiki/DrMingw