[Gimp-developer] Help to organize a short course on GIMP

Hello,
Our institute, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, India is interested to organize a short time programme to the introduction of GIMP.
The program could contain a short introduction to GIMP, further development in GIMP and using their headers and libraries in working in research and academics.
I would like a contact person in India who could help us to organize the above program in our institute.

Thanking you,
Chintan Kumar Mandal,
Research Scholar,
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology,
Allahabad, India.
www.mnnit.ac.in
Mob: +919651644489