Re: [Gimp-developer] XDG support and better Windows configuration path

Hi all,

Since we are about to change things here, let's do
it right and consistent across platforms this time.

I suggest:

OSX: NSApplicationSupportDirectory/GIMP/GIMP_APP_VERSION
WIN: APPDATA/GIMP/GIMP_APP_VERSION
XDG: XDG_CONFIG_DIR/GIMP/GIMP_APP_VERSION

which means for master:

OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.9
WIN: (whatever windows folder i have no clue about)\GIMP\2.9
XDG: ~/.config/GIMP/2.9

I know the part before "GIMP/2.9" should be handled
by g_get_user_config_dir(), but until it does, let's
do the right thing anyway.

Comments?

--mitch