[Gimp-developer] a plugin or module type request

I am a rank amateur at best when it comes to computer code.  I am also a
project admin for a development group overseeing a large scale project (100+
contributors expected) who  will be using gimp to create images.  These
images will be created partially from a stock of resources provided by
others, and we need to track which resources land in the images.  So if
someone uses a custom font, we need to know which font, if they insert an
image (copy paste from another window, insert/import, or by any other means)
we need to know the file name.  The same is true for brushes used, pallets,
and scripts.  Is there any way a plugin or module could handle this?  And is
there anyone who would be interested in writing this?

This is a start-up company and funding at this time is non existent, but
there is a potential way for the author of this script to be paid for the
work in the future.  Please contact me if interested in the job, and just
reply to the group if providing information.  The code must run on
Linux/Mac/ and Windows so portability is a must.  Recorded data can be meta
data in an xcf file, or a separate file with the same name as the image file
in question.

(spam avoiding email)

c{dot}jason{dot}b{at}gmail{dot}you_know_what