Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] gimp 2.8 export, after save as keeps old files name

I'm going to direct this to the gimp-developer mailing list instead of just gimp-user for further explanation.

What is the method by which GIMP decides the default filename in the Export dialog?

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com