Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Tuesday, 20. November 2012 08:24:56 Robert Krawitz wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:15:19 +0100, Daniel Hornung wrote:
> >> A naive fix for this particular problem would be to split the lists
> >> in the quit warning into two separate lists: files that haven't been
> >> saved, and files that have been neither saved nor exported.
> >
> > Or, maybe even better, there could be a warning dialog with a list of
> > preview snapshots of the unsaved images, possibly each with a list of
> > options like "Examine image" and "Ignore this image" and whatever
> > seems sensible (saving without closely examining the current state
> > does not seem sensible to me, btw.).
>
> Think about how this scales up to 20-100 images (and yes, it's not
> uncommon for me to have this many open).

Good point, but certainly one the UI team could solve.  My argument was mainly
that the problem about many warnings at once could be solved in a save/export-
agnostic way.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Mein öffentlicher Schlüssel / My public key: 4096R/600ACB3B 2012-04-01
Fingerabdruck / Fingerprint: