Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

> A naive fix for this particular problem would be to split the lists in the
> quit
> warning into two separate lists: files that haven't been saved, and files
> that
> have been neither saved nor exported.

Or, maybe even better, there could be a warning dialog with a list of preview snapshots of the unsaved images, possibly each with a list of options like "Examine image" and "Ignore this image" and whatever seems sensible (saving without closely examining the current state does not seem sensible to me, btw.).

Cheers,
Daniel