Re: [Gimp-developer] Feedback and personal comments about Gimp 2.8

--- En date de : Lun 19.11.12, Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de> a écrit :

> > In Gimp 2.8 the airbrush is selected by default for the
> eraser.
>
> Did you save this device state once

Thanks Michael. How can I check that?

> and is automatic saving
> of tool settings on exit disabled? This would explain why
> the setting is kept for a session, but resets to the saved
> settings in a new session.

I don't remember seeing such an option.

IIRC I started with a blank profile but I don't exclude I did that by accident. Look, I'll wipe out my current profile and check again to make sure. (I'm currently not able to do that right now but in a couple of hours.)

Vince C.