Re: [Gimp-developer] Cross-compile for and packaging/testing on Windows

Personally, I think the wiki would probably be a better place for
stuff like that than the repo (but it's not really my call what goes
in the repo or not).

There's already a stub for compiling for/on windows:
http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Hacking:Building/Windows
If you'd like a wiki account, I'm told you should hop on IRC and
bother either LightningIsMyName or Alexia_Death.

If you need any more help with cross compiling, feel free to ask. A
few people, including myself, have up to date cross compiling
environments working, and wouldn't mind helping you (or anyone) out if
you run into any more problems.

  -- drawoc