Re: [Gimp-developer] Do you plan to create a project on www.kickstarter.com?

Prospective GIMP "patron":

I would love to finish the Nohalo/Lohalo/Lojaggy/Loblur suite of image resamplers for GEGL, but I simply can't afford to do significant pro bono work these days. (Lohalo, which in my mind would become Nohalo, is already "in", and for better or worse replaces Lanczos when using the GEGLized GIMP. Loblur would be the Lanczos "equivalent" that works for arbitrary warps.)

I'm not expecting tons of money, just enough so I don't get poorer while I do the job.

--
Nicolas Robidoux
Image processing and applied mathematics consultant