Re: [Gimp-developer] Dynamics

Den 04.11.2012 12:18, skreiv scl:
Marco Ciampa wrote:
For a start, who is the dynamics main developer? Can he help us?
Hi Marco,

the 2.8 release notes say: Alexia Death, Michael Natterer, Zhenfeng Zhao (GSoc 2009 student). I'm sure you will find them on IRC, at least on weekdays. I hope this helps you a bit and thanks for your and Kolbjoern documentation works.

Kind regards,

Sven
Thank you.
My problem is that I am using "narrow band" internet. (i.e. slow broad band connection). I am not using IRC.
Hopefully someone will answer in this forum.
Kolbjoern