Re: [Gimp-developer] Dynamics

On Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 10:05:22PM +0100, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
> As a part of the GIMP documentation team I am trying to write the
> help files for brush dynamics. The first attempt done. Have a look
> at gimp-help-2.
> Where do I find the documentation  for this tools? I am not able to
> figure out all of them by the trial and error method.
> As a start: how does the direction of the brush influence the size
> of the brush or other brush behaviors?
>
> Kolbjoern Stuestoel

Kolbjoern is doing a great work but he (and anyone in the gimp doc team)
is stuck without your help!

Please devs, the GIMP manual is paramount for a newbie and advanced use.
No serious program exist without documentation.
We are doc writers / traslators, we NEED YOUR HELP! Help us help you!

For a start, who is the dynamics main developer? Can he help us?

--

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |