Re: [Gimp-developer] Work for new contributors (news from 2012-05-04)

Hello Conley,

there is an Wiki page, that may help you with getting started:
http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Main_Page

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Conley Moorhous
<conleymoorhous gmail com> wrote:
> I would like to start contributing to GIMP. I was going to start with an old
> enhancement request on bugzilla, but I don't know my way around the source
> code yet. Someone on irc suggested I check the news on gimp.org from
> 2012-05-04, about porting little things.
>
> So, how can I help?

There are some easy tasks marked in the bugzilla with the "GNOME-love" tag:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=keywords%3Agnome-love+product%3A%22GIMP%22+

I would suggest that you:
1. Find something that you are interested in.
2. Talk about your planned solution (IRC or this Mailing list)
3. Code
4. Add a Git-Patch to a bug in bugzilla.

Regards,
Tobias