Re: [Gimp-developer] Quasimode Adjustments -- fastest adjustments [demo included]

A few more thoughts on the shortcut+slide:
So each parameter/option in the tool options has a number-shortcut irrespective of the slide-ability.
This does not include GtkEntries however. Not sure if they are very vital though.