Re: [Gimp-developer] XP SP3 requirement?

On 07/05/2012 18:27, Jernej Simončič wrote:
On Monday, May 7, 2012, 15:45:13, Jeremy Morton wrote:

The "GTK+ and GIMP installers for Windows" project is listed as
GPL-licensed on Sourceforge, but I can't seem to find the source files
used to make the latest GIMP-2.8 installer.  Could you tell me where I
can get them?  For example, where the latest Inno Setup ISS script is?

Oops, I forgot to upload the new script - it's now up (though the only
changes from the 2.7.4 script are check for SSE and cleanup of a few
obsolete plugins from 2.6).

... and also, presumably, this:

MinVersion=0,5.01sp3
//MinVersion=0,5.0