Re: [Gimp-developer] looking for advice ( gsoc )

On 03/31/2012 07:37 PM, Ursu Dumitru wrote:
Hello everyone!
I was writing to you earlier, but as far as I understood, some projects can't be done until the UI of Gimp is redesigned.
So I was thinking about two new things, but I'm in doubt as they may be too much related to UI, and I am looking for your advice,
as I don't know yet the code good enough to figure it out by myself.

First one: the mirror painting brush modifier, which enables horizontal or/and vertical painting mirror ( http://imageshack.us/f/35/mirrorpainting.png )

In the sale vein, edge-wrap painting would be useful for those making seamless tiles.